Exciting Holiday Packages
Home Stay Policies
Home Stay Policies
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the Home Stay.
- Check - in time – 12:00pm
- Check-out time – 10:00am
- No meal rates are included in above room rates
- For long weekend Diwali,Chrismas,Holly, and Summer vacation peak session tariff will be applicable
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years of age to check into this home stay.
- Guest has to provide us valid photo identity proof while check in.(e.g. Driving license, pan card, election card, passport, etc)
- The room tariff includes all taxes. The amount shown does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged upon check-out.
- Pets are permitted at the Home Stay. (Please refer to pet friendly policies below).
- The Home Stay is proud of the fact that each of our guest rooms are smoke-free. We kindly ask that you help keep our smoke-free rooms just that. Guests found to be smoking in guest rooms will be charged penalty. We further thank you in advance for limiting your use of tobacco products to designated smoking areas within the Home Stay, and outside on our porches, patios, and balconies.
- Please note that only moderate drinking is allowed at Home Stay.
- Guests are also requested to keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- The Home Stay offers a quiet, civilized atmosphere and this must be appreciated by our quests at all time.
- We enforce a strict No Party / Quiet Policy for the comfort and security of all our guests, and will not tolerate excessive noise at any time.
- Cars parked at owner’s risk. Make sure all doors are locked.
- No responsibility is accepted by the proprietor for any loss, damage or injury to person or property.
Reservation Cancellation Policy
- Please notify Home Stay immediately of any changes or cancellations.
- Reservations not cancelled 7 or fewer days prior to scheduled arrival date will be subject to charges for all nights stay for number of rooms reserved.
- Reservations not cancelled 8 to 15 days prior to scheduled arrival date will be subject to charges for one night minimum stay for number of rooms reserved.
- Reservations cancelled 16 or more than 16 days prior to scheduled arrival date will be subject to 250/-cancellation charge and refund will be done for rest of the amount in guest account.
- No Refund for long weekends, Festivals like Diwali, New Year, Holi.
Pet Friendly Policy
- Service Animals accompanying persons with disabilities are always accepted
- Pets must weight under 30 lbs(13.6kg).
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pet must be kept on a leash when in the home stay or on property unless it is in the guest's room.
- Pets are not allowed in any food and beverage areas of the Home Stay. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on Home Stay property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless Home Stay, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest's pet.